第 1 季世界錦標賽
美國芝加哥 • 德國多特蒙德 • 智利聖地牙哥
Silph Arena 第 1 季世界錦標賽
全球各地數以萬計的玩家，在 Silph Arena 草創的第一賽季中，已經努力在每個月的賽事爭取排名，證明自己的實力。現在，就在第一賽季即將進入尾聲，最終的考驗就等著各位菁英中的菁英。誰能夠擊敗群雄，成為北美洲、歐洲、或是南美洲的世界冠軍，獲得最高的榮耀與名聲呢？
第 1 季世界錦標賽有什麼內容？
Over the month of May, we've seen communities send their toughest competitors to Regional Invitationals seeking to earn a spot in the upcoming Championships tournaments in North America, South America, and Europe. The winners of these Regionals will represent their communities and regions in one of the three upcoming Silph Arena Championship events.
- 北美錦標賽 - 6 月 15 日在美國芝加哥舉行
- 歐洲錦標賽 - 7 月 6 日在德國多特蒙德舉行
- 南美錦標賽 - 8 月 17 日在智利聖地牙哥舉行
有關錦標賽活動場地位置和時間表的詳細資訊，請訪問 這個頁面 。
The Season 1 Championships have a few special rules (designed to provide a test of battle skills) in addition to standard Arena Rules and will be the same for all three continents' tournaments. Competitors will bring a team of six, Great League-eligible Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). The following tournament rules dictate eligible species:
- No type-restrictions are in effect
- Legendary and Mythical species will not be eligible for Battle Teams
- Competitors' Battle Teams (of 6) can only include up to 2 of the following Pokemon species:
- Altaria, Azumarill, Bastiodon, Lucario, Medicham, Meganium, Probopass, Skarmory, Tropius, Venusaur
- 所有對戰皆於超級聯盟：只有在CP 1,500以下的寶可夢才可以出賽。
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!) Alternate forms of the same species are permitted if their typing differs.
- 所有其他細節均將遵循Arena 規程。
每個錦標賽均由 60 ~ 110 位區域代表 (以及至少 1 個外卡身分) 組成。
- 小組賽事階段: 所有參賽者將分為每 8 人一組。每組均以瑞士制進行比賽，並只有一位勝利者能繼續參加後續賽事。
- 八強決定階段: 如果小組賽事階段產生超過 8 位勝利者，全球排名 (6 月 1 日為準) 較低的玩家需要額外進行單淘汰賽來獲得前 8 強中的一席之地。玩家在此階段賽事中被允許修改隊伍登錄的 6 隻寶可夢。
- 決賽: 最後 8 強進入決賽並以單敗淘汰制來決定唯一的冠軍榮銜！選手可以在決賽開始前登記新的 6 隻寶可夢隊伍。
Region Representatives were determined based on performance at their Regional Invitational. If you are not sure if you are your Region's representative, talk to the Tournament Organizer at the invitational you attended. Region Representatives will receive an email with details how to RSVP for Championship tournaments.
The top 20 globally ranked competitors (as of June 1st) are invited to compete in one Championship, should they wish to attend, and at least one 'wildcard' slot will be selected from those who performed well in the Open Qualifier held before Championships (should there be an Open Qualifier). Top 20 ranked invitations do not 'cascade' if competitors in the top 20 are Region Representatives, but Open Qualifier wildcard selection will skip over those already invited to compete in Championships. These additional invitees will be sent a message with RSVP details from the Arena.
Qualified competitors must RSVP for their Championship event by June 5th at 11:59 p.m. UTC, so don’t delay! If you miss the RSVP cutoff you may not be allowed to compete!
我需要一張 GO Fest 門票才能參加第 1 季錦標賽嗎？
不用，所有錦標賽都會安排在 GO Fest 活動的場外舉行。
首先，請再查看一下您 Arena 帳戶連結電郵的垃圾郵件夾。該則電郵的發信者為
email@example.com code>。如果還是找不到，請盡快跟 Arena 志願者或 Silph League 的 Discord 伺服器 / Telegram 頻道聯繫。
我需要一張 Silph Road 活動會場的門票才能參加比賽嗎？
No. If you simply want to compete, a ticket to the Silph Road's after-party is not required. If, however, you wish to remain after Finals and get pizza, a drink card, a $10 game card, etc, then Region Representatives can purchase those as a walk-in ticket at the door. Quantity has been held in reserve for Region Representatives so they need not be concerned about the venue hitting capacity, should they wish to attend the after-party once there.