Tournament Rules & Details
|Event Format:||Live Event|
|Rules:||Standard Arena Rules|
Come earn your Boulder Badge with our first Official Boulder Cup Tournament! See Official Boulder Cup Rules for details on tournament standards.
1. All Competitors should plan to arrive roughly 10-15 minutes early so that we may begin the Tournament as soon as possible.
2. All battles must be performed in person by the trainer to whom the account used belongs.
3. No trainer may use more than 1 account to compete.
4. Any Pokémon used which were not pre-registered or approved as Boulder Cup Pokémon (Rock, Ground, Fighting, Steel types) may result in an Automatic Match Loss or Total Disqualification if deemed necessary by staff.
5. In matters of Disputes and Technical Issues please contact a staff member for help as soon as possible to verify the issue. STAFF reserve the right of Final Say in the outcomes of Disputes and Technical Issues, including wins, loss, draws, and rematches.
Interested Competitors: 13