Sep 12, 2020: Congratulations to The Circus Cup - the winner of the 2020 Player's Choice Cup!
Take on the Circus Cup!
The Circus Cup is now available on silph.gg as the official Cup for the remainder of September. You can take on the Circus Cup meta as unranked tournament until September 30th. Here’s what you need to know:
Circus Cup Rules
The Circus Cup has a few special rules (designed to provide added challenge and fun) that differ from standard PvP combat in Pokemon GO:
- Team of 6: Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Great League: Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon up to 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- Circus Types: Only Pokémon with Flying, Fighting, Psychic, Poison, and Fire types (including dual types) are allowed, with a few exceptions:
- Legendaries, Mythicals, Alolans, and Altaria are not permitted in the Circus Cup.
- No Duplicates: Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- ARENA RULES will be followed in all other particulars.
– The Arena Team –